JOB ROLE :Information Technology Analyst
Location: HYDERABAD,BANGALORE & MUMBAI
To develop a seamless and automated business and process workflow, digitise banking processes.
research, assess, and introduce new technological platforms spanning SaaS, PaaS, and bespoke workflows continuously
Ensure that business operations are seamless and straight through processed (STP) by working closely with business and functional teams.
Develop a thorough understanding of various operational processes in the pertinent implementation areas by cooperating with business and functional teams.
Create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed by working with cross-functional teams.
Develop technology solutions with a variety of technology partners to meet different company needs.
Make sure the systems follow the information security principles.
Ensure that the manuals and procedure notes controlling business operations are up to date in order to comply with
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
- 3.5 LPA