KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES JOB
JOB ROLE:Technical Support Engineer
Location - BANGALORE
Provides engineering support to customers, customer support personnel and field support staff on systems and product issues. Works with customer and company personnel to define technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix. Provides technical feedback to engineering concerning product changes/enhancements. May support 3rd party products and be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions requiring changes to core functionality, code, and systems operation. Creates tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel. May quality check technical product documentation. Leverages post sales interactions with customers to probe and qualify further revenue opportunities. May book transactional sales opportunities and provides highly qualified leads to sales.
- Works on technical support assignments with clearly defined objectives
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Candidates willing to work on Phone/chat & emails (concurrent blended profile)
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down. up to the duration of his shift
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.