JOB ROLE :HR Intern - Talent Acquisition
Location: work from home
As HR Intern- Talent Acquisition COE, you’ll work closely with the TA team and will help in maintaining the talent acquisition data sanctity in the ATS tool.
You’ll work on recruitment specific data and prepare reports / dashboards based on the different metrics that is defined for TA.
What you will do
Regularly clean up the recruitment data in the ATS tool by coordinating with TA team
Publish department and metric specific reports/dashboards to the stakeholders
Ensuring that the requisition, job posting and offer form details are updated appropriately and are in adherence to the internal guidelines
Prepare adhoc data reports as and when needed
Any Post Graduation
- 0-1 years of similar experience(s) are preferred; Freshers can apply.
- Graduate/Post-Graduation required.
- Preferred experience in recruitment in a fast-moving, high growth/large-scale organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and candidates.
- Remote work
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family
- CTC – 4 -5LPA