JOB ROLES:Full Stack Developer_Intern
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
Additional skills requirements:
- The expectations are that a Senior will be able to maintain long-term client relationships and network and cultivate business development opportunities
- Provide high quality client services by directing daily progress of engagement work, informing engagement manager of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
- Must have presentation skills ‘ ability to create PowerPoint deck to communicate solution architecture to various stakeholders.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
- A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field with adequate industry experience.
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Nice to have skill
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology