Location: WORK FROM HOME/PAN INDIA
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top corporates. You may choose to get tested on aptitude skills, domain specific skills or work values. The tests are scheduled every 2-4 weeks in our exam centres. Your TCS NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept TCS NQT Score from our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets a TCS NQT Score. The TCS NQT – Cognitive Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every 2-4 weeks and can only be taken at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for TCS NQT earlier and would like to improve their TCS NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
- Bachelors degree in Any stream
HOW TO APPLY
- 1. Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- 2. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- 3. After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
- 4. In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Pay/Activate Code”. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- 5. In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- 6. You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- 7. The assessment will be conducted ONLY In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres. You will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.