KYC Refresh Analyst
A specialist member of the KYC (Know Your Customer) team responsible for obtaining, completing and maintaining all Regulatory KYC documentation for all clients in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines and in compliance with UK & global financial regulations.
• To provide high value, business critical KYC technical support to the Corporate Bank Relationship Team.
• To liaise directly with Client Service Managers to gather KYC information, maintaining a professional manner and delivering excellent client service while managing potentially sensitive client information.
• To work in partnership with other Barclays Corporate teams (UK Outreach Team, Relationship Directors and Financial Crime) – as well as our wider business functions (Barclays Wealth, and the Corporate Bank – both in the UK and internationally) – to deliver a ‘One Barclays’ client experience.
Explore more new job openings
What you will do
Provide dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise for the Standard KYC Refresh process in particular to our Client Service Manager teams.
• Use a detailed and thorough understanding of the Corporate Bank’s KYC policy & requirements to collect and analyse KYC information that has been provided by Clients or sourced from the public domain.
• Use expert KYC knowledge to analyse KYC information for a broad range of Corporate Clients, including a wide variety of specialist industry sectors and various unique/bespoke projects.
• Take responsibility for maintaining a high standard of accurate, up-to date client information during all stages of the Client relationship, in order to protect the Bank and our Clients from financial crime.
• Use strong problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex, high-priority cases, while ensuring the Bank’s regulatory requirements are always met.
• Use strong communication skills to interact professionally with our Client Servicing Managers, UK Outreach team and internal stakeholders, supporting the Corporate Relationship Teams in delivering excellent Client service.
• Use strong time management skills to complete complex, business critical tasks within pressured timescales – ensuring the KYC Team meets all target SLA’s, and providing a quick and efficient service to Clients.
• Use a high level of attention to detail to complete tasks ‘right first time, every time’, ensuring the KYC Team’s ‘right first time’ targets are met for all tasks.
- Any Qualification
Excellent communication skills: must interact professionally with Client Servicing Managers and internal stakeholders via phone or email.
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills required
• In depth knowledge of Global KYC policies and procedures
• End to End KYC Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum educational qualification required is graduate.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Time management skills: must manage workloads effectively to complete complex and high-priority tasks within target timescales
• Analysis & Judgement: must undertake KYC analysis with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven KYC Operational Background
• Experience of working with Financial Crime
• Preferred 3-5 years of relevant KYC experience
Get instant updates on the latest jobs! Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
To join our WhatsApp channel and Telegram Group – Click on the WhatsApp and telegram icons below