Location: work from home/HYDERABAD
The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network. As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices. You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritise projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, TS, IND
Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.