JOB ROLE: Contact Centre Representative
Location : WORK FROM HOME/hyderabad
Receives general inbound customer calls in a contact center environment typically on a single product and or proposition. Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible. Listens to the customer and establishes needs to offer relevant products. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. Responsible for achieving individual targets and whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Answers (or makes) phone calls & responds to email (mail box management) from our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Handling complaints/difficult customers and offering first contact resolution ensuring good customer experience
- Strive to achieve the Call Centre KPIs as an individual target and Team target.
- Provides excellent customer service to basic inbound customer calls by keeping up to date on training and internal communications
- Generating customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Providing accurate information to customers and striving for zero-error rate
- Preparing written correspondence for customers on request with accuracy and timeliness
- Owns and resolves issues and understands how and when to escalate
- Acts as a role model for our Group Values and Behaviors, supporting colleagues and customers to deliver superior customer service through these values
- Values diversity amongst team
- Sound understanding of quality and customer satisfaction measures deployed in Contact Centre environment
- Excellent email writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good prioritizing, planning and organizing skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to change.
- Domain Knowledge required.
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
What additional skills will be good to have:
- All applicants must have successfully completed their probation period.
- All applicants must have a minimum performance rating of ‘Good’ and behavioral rating of ‘Strong’ in the last two appraisals.
- All L8 and L7 applicants should have served at least 18 months and should have successfully completed respective learning curve tenure, in their current role as on closing date.
- Application form should be submitted along with the current CV
- All applicants should inform their respective Line Managers of their application.
- All the completed applications should be submitted on or before the closing date.
- Applicant should not be on a corrective action plan/disciplinary action in the last 6 months or any other performance action as on the date of application.
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to employment, mentioned in the Offer Letter and the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the employee in the Company. Such change would be intimated by the Company through an internal communication to the employees at large.