JOB ROLE :HOLIDAY EXPERTS
Location -Work from Home
- MakeMyTrip has effectively developed into India’s top travel firm with a fantastic team of more than 850 Holiday Experts spread out across the nation. MakeMyTrip is unquestionably the best place to work, offering support, recognition, goal-driven incentives, and much more!
Given that it is a flexi-work opportunity, there is no mandatory minimum hours on work required.
However, we have observed an average of 5-6 hours per day are critical in catering to customer requirements and building the business.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Step 1: We call you and have a conversation with you to help you understand the role and answer any doubts you have. If we both agree to the requirements, then we proceed to next round.
- Step 2: The discussion is followed by an interaction with a subject matter expert who evaluates you on subject matter, attitude and also aptitude.
- Step 3: Once you are shortlisted, we share a mail with you along with details of your training which happens at our super happening office.
- Step 4: Your On-boarding process will cover training on processes, customer management skills, and product knowledge, for helping get you started.
- Step 5: You will then be aligned to trainers who would be your friend, mentor and guide in this exciting journey.
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Problem-solver Multi-tasking and prioritising skills
strong time management abilities, and drive to go above and beyond expectations
Adaptable based on the needs and requirements of the business
Salary :25,000 Expected
The Holiday Expert model operates on a completely variable pay-out system. The amount of monthly pay-out depends on factors such as bookings done for holiday packages, the total value of these bookings, customer -focussed parameters and adherence to processes. Apart from this, we regularly run incentive campaigns, gift voucher offers, vacation offers, travel incentives to name a few to enhance the overall benefits for you.