JOB ROLE :Software Engineer
Location: Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, IN
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan. Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
- Remote work
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family
- 6 lpa