JOB ROLE: Employee Engagement Specialist
Location - PARTTIME,WORK FROM HOME,PAN INDIA
- You should have Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- You should have Mid-Level to Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills.
- You should have Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You should have Keen on gaining hands-on experience in Employee Engagement and associated initiatives.
- You Should be able to multi-task.
- You should have Professional discretion
- You have Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree holders in any specialization
You must have Excellent spoken Telugu Language.
You must have proficiency
Proficient with MS-Office.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the Employee Engagement Initiative.
- Provide support as directed to ensure that engagement goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Manage communication between Internal & External stakeholders, liaising with employees on various tasks.
- Work with the ‘Office of the CEO’ team in planning, organizing, and executing employee engagement and wellness initiatives.
- Coordinate and Execute ad-hoc tasks as assigned.