Role: TCS SMART HIRING
Location: PAN INDIA
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates from the stream of BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B. Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 & 2024.
Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring
Below steps to be followed for Registration:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal hereOpens in new tab.
Step 2. Verification Details as per the Aadhaar Card
- It is important and mandatory to update your details correctly.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
Important: Please ensure that the details in the TCS application form is complete and accurate (Academic Details, Internship, Work Experience, if any).
Step 4. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on ‘Apply.’ Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed.
Step 5. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application.’ The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.‘
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B.Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 and 2024 are eligible.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Batch: Students from the Batch of 2023 & 2024 are eligible.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test.
Kindly be informed that the allotment of seats in the respective centres will be on ‘First-Come-First Serve’ basis and hence it is important to register and apply at the earliest to select your preferred test centre. The selection of preferred city will be restricted once the seats are full (you will not be able to select your preferred city if the seats are already full).
- You must have all your original documents as applicable (Marksheets, Degree Certificate, Internship Letter, Work Experience Letter if any).
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider.’
- TCS does not send job offers/any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.