WIPRO ELITE NTH 2022
JOB ROLE: Project Engineer
Location - Partial Work from Home
- Wipro’s Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring program to attract the best candidates of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates batches both B.Tech and M.Tech across the country.
- They are giving equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you.
- The candidates applying for elite is an enthusiastic engineering student? Then Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro.
- Registration Details
Registration Date starts: May 2, 2022
Registration end Date: May 22, 2022
Online Test assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
- B.E./B. Tech / M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course also allowed) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India is allowed
- All branches allowed except the streams Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- You must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses are allowed and No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- You must have 10th standard: 60% or above
- You must have 12th standard: 60% or above
step 01 :Registration
Step 02 : Online assessment
Step 03 : Business discussion
Step 04 : LOI
Step 05 : Offer letter
Online Test is about 128 minutes consisting of 3 sections:
1.Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins3.Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins4.Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.