Role:Associate Customer Service Manager
Location: WORK FROM HOME
- Keep a tight tab on all the channels through which the customers approach us i.e. Emails, Calls, Website forms etc. and ensure that all the leads coming from these channels are converted.
- Understanding the customers need by studying the customers history, buying patterns in the past and then recommend a suitable solution to ensure that the customer closes the sale with Editage.
- Ensure that all the customers who approach us are responded to within 1 business hour through the channels of calls, emails, or system-based quotations.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that the customers need is met within the deadline committed to the customers.
- Timely following up with the leads across markets to ensure maximum conversions.
- Identifying the market trends, customer trends and buying patterns of the customers and sharing it with the Managers on a timely basis.
- Provide an excellent after sales support by ensuring that customers’ queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- 0-1 year of experience – Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Have a service oriented and customer first mindset. You enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results.
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations.
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams.
- Like working under pressure, are flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets though.
- Are resourceful, can think on your feet and make quick decisions.
- Can work independently to interpret data, identify trends, and formulate solutions to routing scenarios.
- Are goal and results oriented with a keen sense urgency and ownership