This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Centre in [Country or state as relevant (Delivery Centre)]. This role within the Support Services Team is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements. The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end to end process. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be working alongside our experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
Your role will be to deliver efficient, reliable and cost-effective working practices in support of our engagement teams. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to develop best practice initiatives that will firmly benefit your stakeholders and the customer. You will have the opportunity to develop and advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and development plans.
Location & Offer
· Engagement Associate (Insert RADC Location, Office)
· Permanent full time, 37.5 hours per week.
· Part time hours considered (minimum 24 hours per week)
As an Engagement Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
· Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
- Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting.
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);(E)
- Good analytical skills; (E)
- Excellent organisational skills(E)
- Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure; (E)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results; (E)
- Interested in international business environment and professional development(E)
· Confident and professional communicators(E)
· Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels showing initiative and proactivity.(D)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must (E)
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
- Office-based job with limited/no travel
- Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
- Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
- Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate