JOB ROLE :Associate Software Engineer
Location - BANGALORE(PARTIAL WORK FROM HOME JOB)
The main objective of this position, based in Bangalore, is to operate the approved SOP for different application handled with in IT Tools team. The resource should have the ability to learn and execute the different operating procedure without any deviation in the defined process.
· 2019 / 2020 /2021 pass out
· B.E./ B. Tech (CS, IS, EC, EEE) / MCA/ MS /BSc (CS, IT)
· 0-12 months of IT Industry experience
· 60% aggregate in highest qualification (no backlogs)
Good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment
At ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (shared code, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail)
· Good Attitude towards learning new things.
· Good Knowledge on logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Good knowledge on understanding the SOP’s and able to operate on the given period of time.
· Good understanding on Servers Management (Application, Database & FTP).
· Good understanding on Networking Concepts.
· Knowledge on Linux, MySQL, SQL Servers are added advantage.
· Knowledge on Service operations is added advantage.
· Knowledge on PowerShell Scripting are added advantage.
· Knowledge on tools like TFS, SharePoint are added advantage.
· Knowledge on any programming language is added advantage.