INFOPRO LEARNING JOBS
JOB ROLE 01:Operations Executive
JOB ROLE 02:Project Management
Location - PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME JOB
The profile of an Operations-Executive should be:
You need to Assist and Support smooth running of the day-to-day Operations in the organization.
You need to Monitoring and measuring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
You need to Monitoring performance metrics defined across stakeholders.
You need to Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications related to various tools within the organization.
You need to Interfacing with all sections within the Operations department.
You need to Take charge of ops preparation of new projects when within the domain of Operations Dept
for Project management role below are the responsibilities:
Lead all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team
• Should be capable to understand business requirements with Key Stakeholders and document
understanding and to turn these requirements into Technical user stories for IT team.
• Develop and coordinate detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and
• Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
• Prepare and report daily dashboards.
- Finance or Engineering Graduate.
You must have Excellent spoken English Language.
You must have proficiency
Proficient with MS-Office.
You must have subject knowledge
You must have Excellent written & verbal skills