JOB ROLE: Graduate Trainee
Location - BANGALORE
- You will be involved in automating the processes and MISs.
- You will need to collaborate with different teams, external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of transactions and processing of reverse feeds.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Excel and Scripting Language
- Understanding Insurance would be an added advantage
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy