- Understand and remain up-to-date with clients policies and guidelines
- Support and enforce platform community standards and help build a safe platform while effectively addressing any policy breaches.,
- Analyze and identify content (user-generated content (UGC), live streams, chat messages, and video uploads: sometimes involving graphic, discriminatory or otherwise disturbing subjects on text or video formats) that is not in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines and flag for action within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Reporting and Documentation as per guidelines
- To support and enforce platform community standards and help build a safe platform while effectively addressing any policy breaches.
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside of the established policies
- Knowledge of online communities, gaming culture, and streaming platforms is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Organized and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset towards different video content that needs classification, regardless of the content itself
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, independent and inquisitive
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
Interested in social media and current events.
- Minimal proficiency using Google products, including Gmail, Calendar or Google Drive
- Knowledgeable with channels that provide on demand Video
- Knowledgeable about use of Twitter, YT, Spotify, YT Music etc