The selected candidates have to assist Deloitte employees with technical problems over the phone calls in a timely manner. so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm.
• You must have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Outlook 2016, Office 365, and Office 2016, and also working and troubleshooting experience in the Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
• You must have Knowledge of Active Directory such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
• You will have Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note, and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
• You must have the Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
• The selected candidates have Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance, and/or upgrades
• You Should possess the most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
• You Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptops, printers, MFD, and other hardware peripherals
• You must have Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
• You are able to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs, and weekend working
• You Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
• You must have Excellent verbal and written communication.
• You have to Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats, and voicemail) with end-users.
• You are able to Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call
You have to find The resolution, Schedule Adherence, and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.