Role:Business Analyst - Data Analyst
Responsible for data extraction, collation and cleaning in MS excel/ access
· Will be responsible for making the pricing data in ERP up to date. For this he/ she will have to identify the activities to be carried out and then execute those activities
· Will be responsible for carrying out ad hoc pricing analytics requests
· Will be responsible for carrying out various statistical and pricing analysis in excel/ access.
· Will be responsible to bring process efficiencies through digitization and implementation of relevant machine learning algorithms
· Expected to support the client on data systems and analysis
· Use statistical tools to sanitize, segment and normalize historical pricing information and master invoice data sets to provide visibility to price rate distribution
Master’s degree in research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline
· Fresher from a good institute or university or good relevant work experience in data analytics domain
· Curiosity is a must.
Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel, VBA, power point)
· Highly analytical: natural aptitude at gathering, analyzing and leveraging large data sets to make key business decisions
· Should be good with Basics statistics
· Should have can-do mindset
· Knowledge of R, Python, Tableau, Power BI is good to have.