Location - WORK FROM HOME
ALL YEAR STUDENTS
- Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- GOOD TECHNICAL SKILLS
ALL YEAR STUDENTS
As their most dependable, inventive, all-inclusive, and knowledgeable partner, the Software and Platform vertical assists the top platform organisations in the world with the acceleration, scaling, and improvement of their enterprises. For use by various teams and individuals inside the company, the Content Management team must organise, categorise, and publish content and information utilising particular tools and channels. The team responsible for content moderation reviews text, video, and image-based information and determines whether it violates the terms of service of our client. They examine material that might be delicate in nature. They make sure that each piece of content that violates the client’s terms of service is precisely recognised and promptly notified for action.
• Content Moderation
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
• Commitment to quality
• Content management
gathering, combining, and analysing data
– Carrying out quantitative analysis to convert data into useful insights.
– Creating reports outlining the information gathered, which may take the form of visualisations like graphs, charts, and dashboards.
– Working with cross-functional teams to address business problems
– Build a confluence-based internal website/repository to house thorough analytics documentation by gathering data elements.
– Helping to launch new initiatives and mapping internal processes
– Discover new BI tools and hone your technical skills.
strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– A proclivity for business, an interest in statistics, and tenacity in working with data to elicit insights.
– Proficient in communicating ideas and making recommendations both orally and in writing.
– Effective cooperation abilities that allow for the upkeep of positive interpersonal connections with internal and external partners as well as cross-functional teams.
– A remarkable capacity for task and work organisation; keen attention to detail; and strong follow-through.
– Preferable technical abilities: SQL, Excel, scripting language, and a fundamental knowledge of US GAAP principles are all required.
Screening profiles, scheduling interviews, and assisting hiring managers with their hiring processes
– Assist with various HR projects and activities
zero to two years of experience
– Proficient communication abilities
– Proficiency in the English language
– Reliable and dedicated
– Organized and trustworthy
– A person who is focused on results and has a good work ethic
– The capacity to flourish in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
– An entrepreneurial spirit and a solid frame of mind
1. You must have Hands-on Experience on OLA Electric Scooter.
2.You will get In-depth Technical Knowledge on OLA Electric Scooter.
3. You will get Knowledge on Vehicle Diagnosis/ Mobile Diagnosis Application.
4. You are going to work on Vehicle Testing on Software/Hardware level on OLA Scooter.
5. Yo need to Extensive Travelling across region required.
6. You are going to Customer Interaction and customer handling.
7. You will be receive Stipend based Internship.
8. You will get Electric Vehicles Functioning/working (OLA Scooter).
9. You will get Certificate on successfully completing the internship.
Stipend Offered:- INR. 15,200/- For one month paid at the end of the internship duration. Other than this only incase applicable to you, you will be entitled for Intra City travel max. capped at INR 4 per KM for Local travel and for intercity travel its max at INR. 400 per trip including tickets for hotel & stay + food included in this amount. The travel has to be arranged by the intern directly
*Mandatory Information Required :
– You Must be a Smartphone user
– You should Ready to travel and service customers with software updates,
– There is 3 hours of Job readiness training will be given before joining
– Offer letter will be released only after the training is successfully completed by the applicant
– You will receive Certification of Internship will be provided after successful completion of internship
– You will get 1 leave per week would be given on a rotational basis
– The selected Candidates should not have any exams/classes for the next 30 days
– You Should be open to work in the location mentioned
Note: Please do not apply if you are not available to join immediately, or have classes/course to attend in any form of education requirement.
This is amazing opportunity from OYO, where many of you will experience what it’s like to work with the world’s leading chain of hotels and properties as an insider. You will learn about OYO culture, work alongside the talented minds, and see how different subdivisions contribute to making them a successful brand. So, get ready to check-in for a day and then extend a full-time stay with Oyo!
FOR 1 DAY INTERSHIP THEY WILL PAY Rs 1000 and Convert full-time internship with a minimum stipend of ₹10,000/month based on the performance