Location : BANGALORE/ CHENNAI/ PUNE /
- Supporting building out of account entry strategy plans, through secondary and competitive research
- Conduct research and analysis of industry, company, customer, and channel data to support market assessment and identification of key strategic trends
- Take creative approaches to develop practical solutions to complex analytical problems
- Responsible for supportive analytics and materials, including pulling research, drafting presentations, creating charts and graphs from financial and market data
- Opportunity to synthesize and communicate recommendations to senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze relevant data to help surface and support solutions.
- Interface with multiple groups throughout the organization
- Providing project management support for key strategic initiatives
- Assist in conducting strategic projects as delegated and provide meaningful analysis/ output for review.
- Strong Knowledge/ Experience in market research or other analytical background preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point) and organizational skills
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proven ability to think strategically and plan effectively; be “hands on”, detail and results oriented and manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
- This candidate will be data-driven, self-motivated, intellectually curious, a fast learner, detail-oriented, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
SALARY: As per the company Norms