JOB ROLE 01: Graduate Engineer JOB ROLE 02: Post Graduate Engineer
Location - BANGALORE(Partial Work from Home)
- As a B.Tech Graduate Engineer, the following are the Roles and Responsibilities:
You are going to Understand project requirements and complete all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- You’re able to Shadow senior staff members, ask questions, and assist wherever possible.
- You will be Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- You have to conduct research and travel to sites.
- You will Observe health and safety regulations at all times.
- You have to Participate in meetings and attend workshops and other training initiatives.
- You are going to Analyze data and write reports according to specifications.
- You have to Take notes and share your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- You will Establish professional relationships with staff.
- You have to maintain a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- As an M.tech Post Graduate Engineer, the following are the Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- You will be Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- You have to Observe and learn from experienced staff members.
- You have to Gain knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- You are Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- You will follow all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- You are Preparing documents and updating records.
- B.TECH & M.TECH
- ALL BRANCHES
- YEAR OF PASSING:2020,2021 & 2022
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills.
- Good Technical Knowledge