JOB ROLE 01 :TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Location - PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME JOB
- Eligibility is a mix of Graduate freshers or Undergraduate
- You Need to have good knowledge in computers(Technical knowledge about hardware computers, eg RAM/ROM, types of Rams, SSD/HDD, Microprocessor etc
- You must have good Typing Skills: 25 WPM/90% accuracy
Shift Timing/Days working
- Its a 5 days working Mon-Fri/Sat & Sun-week off
- You must have Shifts-24/7 rotational shifts /any 9 hours of shift
- The job Process-Blended- Mix of Email Voice & Chat support 70% Voice/30% non voice
- It is a Permanent work from Home/desktop will be given by the company post selection
You need to have fair knowledge of hardware computers(for eg: RAM/ROM, types/functions of RAMs, SSD/HDD, functions/characteristics of SSD/HDD, microprocessor, motherboard, where it is located, components of motherboard, Components of computer BIOS, memory, storage, devices and the full forms of all the abbreviations.
- what is RAM/ROM, types/functions of RAMs?
- what is the difference between SSD/HDD, what are the functions/characteristics of SSD/HDD?
- what is cloud storage?
- What would you do if you do not have internet on your laptop(prepare on the troubleshooting steps for the same)?
- Your Windows machine is booting up slow, what are the possible solutions to this?
- You have put SSD in a slot, but the slot is not working that what you will do?
- Issues we access BIOS , DRAM generations, system configuration, SSD v HDD key features other than speed, system u?
- BIOS, SSD and DRAM (Failure modes/reasons and fix for that)?
- BIOS (what are the situations we use them)?
- DRAM generations and mix match compatibility?
- What is Dual Channel functionality?
- Steps for installing memory in a laptop or mac book pro system?
- What is case modding?
- What is overclocking?
- RDIMMs over UDIMMs?
candidates can share their updated CV on email@example.com
- 12th pass
- Any Graduation
- Any Stream
- Any Batch
- Communication skills in English
- Good Verbal skills
- Customer centric skills
- Must have good Computer Hardware Knowledge