Ernst & Young Techathon 3.0
PROGRAM :Ernst & Young Techathon 3.0
Welcome to the 3rd edition of the EY Techathon, your opportunity to build a better world in the Metaverse.
Use technology and your imagination to solve any one of the three real-world challenges
Participants will get a chance to use cutting-edge technology and interact with EY leadership and industry veterans.
College students from every discipline, across the country can participate in this technology challenge.
Winners will get a chance to win exciting cash prizes and internship opportunities at EY.
- Registration: Participants will submit their interest in the challenge along with details of their team members and the problem statement(s) they are looking to solve.
- Submissions: Participants will make a detailed submission on their ideas, explaining the scope of the problem they are solving, how they will apply technology, the solution models and why their idea is innovative.
- Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: Shortlisted participants will present their solution models in this round to a jury panel comprising EY leaders. Based on this round, finalists will be announced.
- Grand Finale: The Metaverse use cases will be presented by the finalists to a jury comprising industry leaders in the grand finale and the winners will be announced.
- he participant(s) should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of the participation.
- The participant(s) should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India.
- The participant(s) can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 4 members.
- Team formation guidelines:
- A team can have no more than 4 members
- The participants can be from any specialization
- Cross-year teams are allowed
- Cross-college teams are not allowed
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team
- Bonus points for diversity in teaming
Winners get cash prizes!
- First position: INR 3,00,000
- Second position: INR 2,00,000
Select participants will also have the opportunity to intern in EY.