JOB ROLE 01: TRAINEE ANALYST JOB ROLE 02: IMAGE COLLECTOR
Location - WORK FROM HOME-PARTIAL [BANGALORE]
- ABOUT THE COMPANY:Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity.
AS A TRAINEE ANALYST:
- You need to Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures.
- you are able to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- You must be Strong attention to detail.
AS A IMAGE COLLECTOR:
- You need to Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- You must Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers
- You must Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases. Provide 2nd/3rd line support as and when required.
- You need to Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- 12th pass
- Any Graduation
- Communication skills in English
- Good knowledge on SPORTS & TV SHOES
- Customer centric.