JOB ROLE: Web Developer
Location - WORK FROM HOME
- A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Any Post Graduation
Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
● Ability to solve problems independently.
● Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
● Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
● Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
● Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
● Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack
● Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Any relevant low code or general development certification.