SRVICENOW & RAYTHEON TECH JOBS
JOB ROLE 01 :Graduate Engineer Trainee
JOB ROLE 02 :Software QA Engineer
Location - Bangalore & Hyderabad
- FOR RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics or Equivalent).
- Relevant industry experience on DAL B DO178B/C V&V and software certification documents.
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- FOR Software QA Engineer
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Desire to learn different technologies at a rapid pace